A War With 'Me'

I was ever a warrior, so, one war more.  The best one and the last too.  The bugle of war which the humanity inside me was procrastinating since long has finally started blowing on my door. I would hate that death which gives up my victory before this war is fought. Won't die silently, will fight to the end. I know victory has a hundred fathers, but no-one wants to recognize defeat as his own and nor do I. My inferno mind has been dishonest with me, it too has to fight a war against my sentiments and my intellect.   The avalanche of fear, fear of my defeat which once tried to engulf me has started acknowledging its defeat.  Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I can't revoke this war anymore. Let this war begin. Let the evil inside me be defeated and peace prevail in my life, so that I may sleep and never wake up again to fight another war with myself.




0 comments:

Copyright ©. Powered by Blogger.

Path to Success

Path to Success
Path to Success

Devendra Lingwal

Devendra Lingwal
author

Followers

BBC

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Translate

Popular Posts

Search This Blog